We believe you’ve already worked with social ads, paid digital media and content distribution, in some capacity or another. You’ve done a deep dive into Facebook Business Manager and LinkedIn campaign manager and you are of course familiar with setting up campaigns and identifying target audiences. Perhaps you have a fancy marketing degree, or perhaps you’ve learned by doing – it really doesn’t matter to us, as long as you’re a data-driven do:er who lives and breathes digital distribution, we’re sure to get along perfectly.
We don’t believe in hierarchies – and you probably shouldn’t either. The best idea always wins and we do stuff together. We have a culture of helping each other and sharing knowledge – not only within the team at Trickle but also to our clients.
- A minimum of 2 years experience of working hands on with social ads, paid digital media and content distribution
- Passion for digital marketing, marketing technologies, learning and analytics.
- Fluency in a Nordic language and excellent level of business English.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill.
- A collaborative mind-set with ambition to evolve not only yourself, but a team and partners as well.
- An excellent understanding of how the internet works and how that effects marketing.
- Familiarity of the tracking challenges and possibilities that comes along with digital marketing
- A strong pedagogic ability to explain and motivate strategies, tactics and insights to our clients
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand our clients business and marketing objectives and develop and present strategies and tactics that meet the objectives
- Translate our clients business and marketing objectives into meausurable KPI’s and goals.
- Analyse our clients target groups and understand how these should be translated into audience profiles on the ad platforms.
- Set up and manage campaigns in Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Ads and
- Snapchat Ads (and other channels).
- Give key insights to content creators based on set campaign objectives, your knowledge about the platforms different demographics, user behaviours, technical possibilities and limitations.
- Analyze data on campaign performance and quickly see optimization potential
- Build custom reports, analyze and share results and actionable insights with our clients.
- Project management and contact with clients and partners.
- Strive to learn and evolve within the latest technologies, tactics and platforms. Proactively share strategies, findings and key insights internally and externally.