As a Performance Marketing Specialist at Trickle you will working closely with our clients and partners, and together with the rest of your team, manage and advise a wide range of clients; from start ups to large business enterprises.
Our ideal candidate is fluent in everything digital marketing. You live and breathe it. Perhaps you have a fancy marketing degree, or you’ve learnt by doing – it really doesn’t matter to us, as long as you’re a data-driven do:er who lives and breathes digital marketing, we’re sure to get along perfectly.
- A minimum of 2 years experience of managing ad accounts in Facebook and/or Google or equivalent.
- Passion for digital marketing, marketing technologies, learning and analytics.
- Fluency in a Nordic language and excellent level of business English.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill.
- A collaborative mind-set with ambition to evolve not only yourself, but a team and partners as well.
- An excellent understanding of how the internet works and how that effects marketing.
TASKS 'N RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up, manage and optimize campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest and Google Ads on a daily basis.
- Analyze performance and behavior in Google Analytics to increase conversion or performance objectives.
- Strategically and tactically increase growth, performance and value for our clients.
- Build customized reports, analyze and present results.
- Provide key insights to content producers.
- Strive to learn and evolve within the latest technologies, tactics and platforms. Proactively share strategies, findings and key insights internally and externally.
- Project management of clients.