As a SEM Specialist at Trickle you will working closely with our clients and partners, and together with the rest of your team, serve and advise a wide range of clients; from start ups to large business enterprises.
Our ideal candidate is an equal part do:er and analyst, who is eager to enthusiastically get hands-on in our clients accounts. You will work day-to-day with a team of five specialists and a wide range of clients, and be given a lot of freedom and responsibility – which preferably is your natural habitat. Proactivity and passion are second nature to you and it’s inprinted in your DNA to share insights and hone your craft.
Together with our SEM Lead and other specialists, you will work within one of Trickle's most expansive product areas, which also requires a willingness to participate or contribute to new client pitches and upsales.
At the moment, we’re primarily looking at applicants residing in Stockholm or Gothenburg.
- A minimum of 2 years experience of managing ad accounts in Google and Bing.
- A mid to deep understanding of Google Analytics.
- Experience of producing grammatically sound, engaging and converting copy within the headline and description character limits.
- (Preferred) experience of SEMrush and/or similar tools, platforms and/or software.
- (Preferred) experience in managing app campaigns (Google UAC and/or Apple Search Ads).
- Passion for digital marketing, marketing technologies, learning and analytics.
- Fluency in a Nordic language and excellent level of business English.
- Strong verbal and written communications skill.
- A collaborative mindset with ambition to evolve not only yourself, but a team and partners as well.
- An excellent understanding of how the internet works and how that effects marketing.
TASKS 'N RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up, manage and optimize campaigns in Google Ads, Bing Ads and App Store platforms on a daily basis. Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery expansion and optimization.
- Execute tests collect and analyze data identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum effect in paid search campaigns.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Research and analyze competitors to active campaigns.
- Analyze performance and behavior on-site and/or in app to increase conversion or performance objectives.
- Strategically and tactically increase growth, performance and value for our clients.
- Build customized reports, analyze and present results and findings.
- Assist our SEM Lead to strategically develop Trickle’s SEM offering, assist in new business pitches and development of existing clients.
- Strive to learn and evolve within the latest technologies, tactics and platforms. Proactively share strategies, findings and key insights internally and externally.
- Project management of clients.